Christmas Labels

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
At the last minute I decided to make wine to pass out at Christmas. This Bianco was recommended by my local supplier based on the small time frame I have. Tonight I played around with a wine label. It made me wonder what everyone else uses for their holiday wine they share with friends and family. Due to the fact I use Avery software I had to photograph the label so the quality might not be the best here.

20091127_225324_xmas_label_01.JPG

Nice labels, gentlemen! I have never done a Christmas label as I usually give specific type of wine to specific people. Not everyone likes the same kind. I'm thinking about it now though! Maybe something more generic. Hmmm...

Can't get any more personal than that!!!! Great idea for a label!!!
smiley4.gif

Waldo, that label is awesome. I've never done Christmas labels either but this is an inspiring thread.

Vcasey, did you forget to post your label or are you telling us you make your Christmas wine recipients guess what's in the bottle?

Joan said:
Vcasey, did you forget to post your label or are you telling us you make your Christmas wine recipients guess what's in the bottle?

No, I posted the label - well at least I can see that is posted.
VC

I see them all and Im running on generator power here. We just lost all our power due to very high winds. I bought this generator about 9 years ago as we lost power for 3 days. I finally said screw it and bought this huge generator ad had it professionally hooked up into our panel box just in time for the power to come back on and never had to use it ever, until today!

The labels you folks make, are great.
smiley32.gif
A New Year's resolution for me is to learn how to make labels and to learn a process that makes making labels almost as easy as ordering from George.

I agree with Admiral. I am going to learn how to make my own labels. After seeing these labels, I think I'll try to make some Christmas labels for the wine that I will give as gifts this Christmas.

Back