Customer Service A+

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chevyguy65

Reaction score
I just got off the phone with George .My kitwas back ordered and he wanted to double check with me before it was shipped.

While waiting forour kit, my wife and I decided on our third kit (we are hooked!!!!!) and George added our products to the original order before he shipped it.

Just want to say that if you are here as a guest, to find out infoor just browse,...Join up! If your are wondering about the kind of service you'll receive.... Dont worry. George is a very down to earth guy that wants to help you out. In this day and age most businesses have lost the "happy customer" attitude for the "lets make a buck at any cost" attitude!!!!
Fine Vine Wines rates A+

Thanks George!
smiley32.gif

Know exactly what you mean. You grow very comfortable with the customer service here. In fact, George has created stress in my life as I expect every vendor to act the same. It doesn't happen and I get so PO'd. I can't stand to go into Wal-Mart anymore and probably spend double on groceries shopping a local vendor but get excellent customer service. They bag it and will even carry it to your car. Was in the Rolex dealer the other day to get a watch serviced and was treated like crap. Got PO'd and went to another dealer further away for service. Got excellent customer Service there. Went to get the AC in the car serviced. Got PO'd there because I was treated as a number and not a personand drove all the way into Baton Rouge to the repair shop the Uncle uses. Excellent customer service there. I can go on and on.

Many feel I expect too much but I don't think I do. I just want to be treated friendly and have any question or concern answered. I expect a quality product at a decent price. I expect a person to take care of me and not a machine except for at the gas station. If pay at the pump don't work or is not available I will go elsewhere as I have found these people working there to be the rudest on earth. At least around here. It is a toss up with them or a fast food employee.

Smurfe
smiley1.gif

smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
You can't get anyone better than George! He has been blessed from above, and with all of us that just adore him as a Friend, businessman, and just plan George! Every time I have talked to him on the phone, he makes me feel as if I was a long time friend!

I could not agree with you more, chevyguy65!! I was so impressed that George and his brother took the time to call me after I placed my first order to ensure I had everything I needed to be successful from my very first kit. I'm also impressed with the programs finevinewines has to keep customers as customers - discounts, new member giveaways, awesome forums, the list goes on and on.

Without a doubt a "Class A" operation. Congratulations George, you obviously know and followthe golden ruleof business.

GrapeApe.

Raises wine glass up high in thanks for the great service and communication
smiley32.gif

It is very simple. I am nothing without my customers. It is I who should be thanking each of you for your continued support, so.......

THANK YOU!!
smiley32.gif

smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif