Finally...

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have about 125 gallons waiting for me to return. Look forward to it. Your wine looks wonderful.

Excellent!

How do you do those "Spearmint" & "Vanilla" labels with the non-straight lines? Do you have to cut those out by hand?

Last edited:
Excellent!

How do you do those "Spearmint" & "Vanilla" labels with the non-straight lines? Do you have to cut those out by had?

Yes, I am using 4X6 shipping labels and cutting by hand, but I don't do that many, I only label the give aways...

Yes, I am using 4X6 shipping labels and cutting by hand, but I don't do that many, I only label the give aways...

Well if your wine tastes even half as good as your labels look you must be the most popular guy for miles around. :dg

Excellent work, they look great.

What is that white merlot like? a white zin?

It looks great, love the labels!

We have 120 or so bottles to bottle next week. The All in one Pump will make that a breeze. Our labels are masking tape because I only have a black laser printer and really no time or desire to make fancy labels. We do admire those that take the time to make labels and post them here because we enjoy looking at those labels. So many talented label makers here!

AND family and friends do not care about labels other than what is in the bottle.

Last edited:
Well if your wine tastes even half as good as your labels look you must be the most popular guy for miles around. :dg

It is really good, but I had to learn how to keep friends away from it...:D

Excellent!! looks wonderful!!You have been busy!!!

What kind of sparkling wine is that in the first picture?

It is Chardonay, made from a WE Kit using the sparkilng wine method on a sticky by Wade E, originally was going to be for my niece's wedding, who get's married in California next month, but we just found out the place won't allow alcohol from outside sources, so now, more wine to drink:dg

Last edited:
Fab, What does the Spearmint taste like?

It is sweet with a very smooth mint flavor, not as strong as peppermint or as minty as mint, that's why I chose spearmint, and it has a strong speramint smell (just like the Wrigley's Spermint chewing gum). Originally the wine came out yellow and a little sour, but I added green food color, and back sweeten. It was intended for cooking or baking, but I changed mind and decided not to waste it in some cake that will be gone in 15 minutes.:ib

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back