Happy Birthday Dan!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Julie

Reaction score
:hb

:f2

and many more!!!!!!!!

Hope you are having a good one today.

OMG !
Dan has another B-Day.:br

Happy Birthday ! Now any special plans?

After a few more Birthdays you will be as old as I am! Oh wait a minute, I will be getting older also. Oh Cra_p. Forget it........ Have a great Birthday Dan!

Hope you have a great day, you can even wave a flag around as well as toot your own horn to boot!

:f1

Happy birthday to you Dan hard to believe people can live to be that old..... lol have a good one

Happy Birthday Dan. You share your day with Buford, Ha Ha. You'll have to stop in and have some cake with us on Friday. Rob, is it to late to order another set of doggles, one for Buford and one for Dan. That would be sooooo cooooool.

Happy Birthday Friend. Glad we met!

Thanks for all the birthday wishes everyone. I just made a cheese sausage hors d'oeuvre (I can't tell you how many times I spelled that before spell check recognized it) to take to a friends house tonight for dinner where we are going to have fillets.

Good lord are you having another birthday, Know wonder your getting so dang old!!! Hope your having a great one there buddy!

Enjoy the fillettes and horsed ovaries. Err... something like that. ;)

More importantly, HBD!
th_wine-cheers.gif

:pty

Back