Label for my Cab

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MOwino

Reaction score
I was playing around at work today working on different label ideas. Not sure if I like this one or not so I thought I would see what you folks think.

lable1.jpg

nice, what program do you use to create it?

MOwino said:
I was playing around at work today working on different label ideas. Not sure if I like this one or not so I thought I would see what you folks think.

I love the simplicity of it. I find the labels I am most attracted to are the ones that are less cluttered. Nice job.

nice, what program do you use to create it?

I use Photoshop cs5, I work at a large format printing company and I do a fair amount of prepress work. The nice thing about this is that I have access to a High DPI UV printer and I can print my own labels on low tac self adhesive vinyl.
That will make it easier to remove from the bottles when the time comes.

I love the simplicity of it. I find the labels I am most attracted to are the ones that are less cluttered. Nice job.

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it. I agree with you about the less is more look. I find it suits me well. Although I have seen some on here that are more complicated that look amazing too.

I Agree,

Simplicity is great, but it still really POPS! very nice.

I need to design one of my own. Having do software, I find it hard to get a professional result. Oh well, this is something I guess I can sort out over the winter.

I like it, but find it a bit contrasty (kind of hurts my eyes to look at it). I realize the printed version will most likely be more subdued. Did you try white lettering with the red shadow? I think yellow or orange text or shadow might go better with the blue.

Just some ideas.

Latest posts

Back