Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjw129

Junior
Reaction score
I have been using juice to make wine for the past few years and now I am ready to move to fresh grapes. As it is that time of the year, where do you all get your grapes from? Or how do you find a vineyard that sells grapes? I am in Colorado Springs but am happy to purchase and have them shipped.

I live in the Metro NYC area and there's a bunch of companies/individuals who import pallets of grapes from California. You might try asking around at some local grocery stores, especially Italian owned ones. You may find someone to point you in the right direction. Or look around for local home brew stores. Where do you get your juice from? They may be able to source grapes. You could also cold call some local vineyards and see is they or anyone they know will sell.

I have been using juice to make wine for the past few years and now I am ready to move to fresh grapes. As it is that time of the year, where do you all get your grapes from? Or how do you find a vineyard that sells grapes? I am in Colorado Springs but am happy to purchase and have them shipped.
You might reach out to these guys in Denver.

https://www.facebook.com/pinotgaragiowineclub

Back