New Label

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
Heres the label i will use for my dandelion wine that I will sweeten with hiney this weekend.
20090913_201550_Dandelion_Label.jpg

Thats a great label Wade.

I guess I should tell you about the spelling error. (not on the label) But you said you will be sweetening with "hiney". That leaves things open to a lot of jokes!!!

Yes. I like the label, but I would personally sweeten with honey rather than hiney (which could really mess up the flavor profile).

?? Is he sweetening the LABEL with HINEY ?
Should have an interesting "Taste"

I think it's a great label too. I really like the dripping honey image and the bees with the dandelions. It's a perfect visual. Nice job - hiney or not.

Going to use Orange Blossom honey in which i just got a good source through another forum. $34 a gallon. $155 for 5 gallons.

great label Wade - lookin' good!

Ya know - I bet Joan could come up with a label competition winner on this one. Maybe even a 'double gold'.

Have fun and keep smiling!!

rrawhide

Wade, what software do you use? I love this label. Just not adventuring out into making our own labels.

I used Microsoft Picture it! I also dabble just a little into Photoshop CS but not much as that program is way over my head and I just dont have the time to figure it out. If you have a digital camera then it most likely came with some sort of photo editing software.

Back