Pagent of the CorkScrews

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
:picI broke my go-to corkscrew Friday night. Don't panic I have many others, some are high-tech and some are expensive, but for some reason I most often use this $3.99 screw that I've had for over 10 years. Granted it's had more use in the last 6 months than all of it's previous life combined since I started making wine one year ago. Who'd have thunk a one year old bottle of nectarine would have been the one to snap the lean steel arm of my shiny and bright (and cheap) cork screw. After opening a second bottle - I was, after all, morning the loss of my little buddy - and still gazing at it's lifeless and now useless body, it occured to me I could put him to one last usefull exercise. Remember I WAS in that "zone of brilliance" that occurs somewhere in the overlap between bottle one and bottle two. For your viewing pleasure I present "Pagent of the Corkscrews"

Gotta have fun when you can.
Mike;)

Broken.jpg

Chef.jpg

Cowboy.jpg

Football.jpg

pirate.jpg

ROFLMAO. Creative juices flowing here for sure.

I've got one like that...one of the rivets that holds the arm on keeps slipping out. I don't have time to illustrate it the way you did and I can't top this no way! :h

Always carry a corkscrew and the wine shall provide itself:dg

Latest posts

Back