A Day Made of Glass!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Cf7IL_eZ38[/ame]

Last edited:
That was really cool. Ten years ago you would have known this would be impossible. In reality it'll probably be something we see within the next 10 years though.

That was cool. If you can imagine it it can happen.
I just wouldn't want the windows to malfunction and go clear while I was getting dressed.

When we watch action movies and we see all kinds of security features and secret stuff our Gov't uses my wife asks why are they showing this? Now everybody knows our secrets.

I tell her we've had this for 10 years and we are the only ones who didn't know we had this.

Yep, cell phones were around for almost 20 years before they were introduced commercially

It's very cool but I don't know if I really want that much tech in my house and I'm a tech guy! Do we really need that much instant gratification and communication? Imagine the cable bill and phone bill. Does your fridge need to be on your family plan now?

I will be watching Corning stock though! If this stuff is coming in a couple years that might be a good investment. :mny

Hey Rob, can you reprogram my fridge, I think it gave my cutlets a virus!!!

I'm surprized that you don't have it. I have all of that in my house, but it is such a bore. :tz: tz :b April fools!!!

This stuff is all in existence today, but I also have to ask- do we really need it? Everything has to be a gadget now and gadgets break and are obsolete at an astoundingly quick pace. I would prefer to see advances in hard structures and items- things that last. If I had all the money I have spent on the latest gadgets over the years, I would be able to retire some day. Instead I have had to come up with a working retirement plan. I figure if I need to keep working, it will be with grapes and wine- hence the vineyard and winery.

But then again, smellivision and the USB wine tap would be nice........................

Coming Soon iCarboy with WiFi!

Install an app on your iGadget and it will record all the info you need on your brew - Temp, PH, So2, CO2, TDS, SG, TA

Temp to low? No problem it will adjust to your settings using iChill&Warm.

PH, TA or SO2 off? Using iDrop it will automatically dispense the right amount of chemicals.

Have you reached your target SG and now you're away on vacation? No problem. It integrates with Wade's iVac&Rack!

Brewing has never been so easy. Just add the juice and tell it what you're making.

Coming 2015 - iBot&Cork. Now brewing is even easier! Automatically bottles and corks at the right time. iPaste will even add custom labels. For any of you cork soakers out there you can upgrade to iSuk and have the corks automatically added from your corkidore.

Back