A few new labels

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
smiley1.gif
smiley2.gif
Here's that darn eagle again!!
20080412_133600_DSC00520-1_Smal.JPG

Very nice label Barney...And that German Muller is a very nice wine too.

You know that your wine is clear when you can see the color of the flint bottles! Great looking label too. Hope your snow melts soon.

hey hey hey and hi WADE

got my beads - wonder how I can work them into a label.

Well, back into things now - - - - -

I have a Viognier and a IM Raspberry Merlot (that I tweaked like last years CAB) in the primaries and soon to be in the secondaries. I have a WE white and the SUPER TUSCAN on deck. THEN I talked to George today and ordered 4 of the Mosti Mondale Vinifera Noble kits today. I have coming in The VN Barolo; VN Chardonnay/Semillon; VR Casta de Papa and the VN Souve. I needed something that I can drink this year while the others are aging!!!. I keep drinking the 'reds' cause I like them and if I continue to do this it seems to be a downward spiral. I have been drinking commercial lately. Pretty good but pretty expensive. In fact, I was in Costco the other day and they had a Chiliean Red that I wanted, in a wood box. So, I bought a case of 12, and when I went to check out they wanted to take them out of the wood case. I said NO and they said that they were only in the wood cases for display and needed to come out of the box. WRONG - I asked them how many displays that they needed since they had several pallets of them and they said I need to talk to the manager. Well, the supervisor came over and told me the same thing and I said SALE with the box or NO SALE - put them back on the shelf. Finally the manager came out and I said you have no choice either sell with the wood box or shove them. Manager said "he will make an exception this time". RIGHT!!! Anyway, the wood case is now in my winery and lookin good!!! The wine is great too - still have 11 bottles that I will sit on for awhile.

PS - found that Office Max has laser/ink jet full sheet labels that are removable self-adhesive. There are 10 sheets to pack and you can get 6 wine labels per sheel. They are GLOSSY and really make your labels look professional. Kinda expensive but they really look good for some of your special labels - and they come right off the bottle!!!!!!!

Anyway, hope all is well with you. Please show us some more pictures of your bottling area and storage area.

Take care and talk to youj soon.

rrawhide
rick

Latest posts

Back