Any artist here?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catfish

Reaction score
For my hard apple cider wine I want to name it "Happy Apple" and on the label have a smiling or goofy looking red apple holding a bottle in both hands. Or even having it look like the apple face is drinking both bottles. I tried drawing something and I'm definitely not talented enough! If anyone gets bored...:h:db

Here is one of the labels submitted in a contest I held at the Fine Vine Wines Forum for a hot apple/pepper wine. Put a bottle in each hand and I think you have the apple you want without the explosion).

NuclearApplePepperWine.jpg

That is an awesome picture! Do you mind if I edit it? Oh and what program do I need to edit it? :b

I use photoshop elements myself. It lets you grab what you want out of a picture, blend and so on. It does take a while to learn. You can use this if you want, but you could also make up your own along the lines of the apple and put that on the label you want. I have more of them on one of the computers. I will see what I can find later.

Photoshop is a great tool - but if you don't want to pay for it - i suggest Gimp as an alternative.

Thanks everyone. I will see if I can get lucky and make something that looks decent.

Back