Banana Pineapple Voigner

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
This will be the label for my newest addition.
BananaPineappleVoigner.png

Did you add it to the recipe folder?
Of my there isn'e one. Can we start one?

This is a Orchard Breezin mist kit with the abv upped on this 1!

Nice label, Wade! I've checked out your other labels and was curious what you'd come up with for this kitas I have it, too. You've been at this longer than I have but I had to chuckle how your labels have progressed from Evan Cellars to Wade's Wines...I go between SueMac and my last name so I can relate totally!! I think my husband prefers labels with our last name - that way he can claim partial credit! (For the beverage, thatis!!!)
smiley36.gif

Actually it started from Wade's wines to Evans' Cellars and now Im just a symbol kind of like Prince!
smiley36.gif

Hey, Winemaker formerly known as Wade! The label looks great, pictures of the wine would be fantastic!

Son of a Female dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smiley35.gif
smiley36.gif
Back to the drawing board or monitor! Thanks Rich although I bet youre the only 1 who would have ever noticed once it was on a bottlle!

I fixed it no problem but for some reason it still posts the picture as before.

smiley20.gif
Sharp eyes, Rich. It took me awhile to find it even after you pointed it out!!

I fixed it for ya wade....Nawwwww you don't owe me nothing buddy. But I aint gonna be around forever ya know so you gonna hafta step up to the bar boy !!!
smiley36.gif

Untitled-1-3.jpg

Okay, this is weird! After I fixed the fonts on the picture and tried to re post with the new 1 it kept posting my old 1 with the wrong spelling for some reason but I just looked at the first post (which I did not edit</font>) and the fonts are now right!!!!!!!!!!
smiley3.gif
smiley36.gif
Thanks though Waldo!

Waldo said:
I fixed it for ya wade....Nawwwww you don't owe me nothing buddy. But I aint gonna be around forever ya know so you gonna hafta step up to the bar boy !!!
smiley36.gif

Untitled-1-3.jpg

AND WADE's

BananaPineappleVoigner.png

Anybody see a difference????????

By the way if I haven't said so yet Wade, I love the label. I would love to be there at that spot enjoying a nice Banana Pineapple Viognier!

Somebody, please- somebody else tell Wade it isn't just the Font! Wade gets mad at me all the time when I point these things out and I don't like offending him! How about you Waldo - you obviously saw it!?
smiley5.gif
smiley9.gif
smiley9.gif
smiley18.gif
smiley19.gif
smiley4.gif
smiley36.gif

Another I!!!!!!!!!!! CMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smiley36.gif
Okay before I fix it again is there anything else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
smiley8.gif

Latest posts

Back