• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Burnet/Marble Falls- Cases of 750mL Bottles (Bordeaux and Burgundy) For Sale in Bulk

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TexasWineGuy

Junior
Reaction score
For sale are 1,000 WCAP (Bordeaux), 166 9WL (Tapered Bordeaux), and 119 WAU (Clear Burgundy) cases of 750mL bottles.

The glass was produced in 2021 and unfortunately sustained water damage to the top layers of cases and did not end up getting used. They have since been sitting in a dry insulated warehouse. The bottles themselves are in pristine condition as all of the bottles are shipped in the cases upside down, with the top layer of glass having dust on the outside of the bottles which must be cleaned before use (not incredibly laborious) . If requested, brand new boxes are on standby to replace the water damaged boxes.

The cases will be sold for $6 per case of glass (12 bottles per case), with a minimum purchase of 20 cases.
For an additional fee, the glass can be taken out of the water damaged boxes and inserted into the new clean boxes, wrapped in pallet wrap, and palletized to 56 cases on a pallet.

I will gladly provide pictures of the condition of the pallets of glass and the bottles/boxes themselves as well as the new boxes. Please contact my email at [email protected] or text/call me at 210-849-0324 if you are interested.

The glass is located at Perissos Vineyard and Winery (7214 Park Rd 4 W, Burnet, TX 78611) and will have to be picked up at this location with a car/truck or trailer, no shipping.

Last edited:
Back