Cellar Craft CC Yokima Valley Syrah

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dswendell

Junior
Reaction score
So I've read a little about this kit and found a few for sale online and was wondering if you all agree with what I've read? (being awesome etc...) I love Syrah/Shiraz wines from the store and would love to make my own!

This would also be my first kit not from WE (thats all the stores in my area carry) Thoughts?

I've read great things and will be starting my own in a few weeks. In case you didn't already know, this kit is being discontinued, so supplies may be limited.

This would also be my first kit not from WE (thats all the stores in my area carry) Thoughts?

Everything that Jim said applies to me, too!

In addition, I have done primarily CC kits. This is not intentional -- it is just that my LHBS has mostly CC kits in the higher end stuff. I have done one WE kit. They really didn't seem that different -- a small detail or two different in procedure.

In short, no reason NOT to do this kit!

If you're interested and can get a hold of one, I'd go for it before it's not available. The CC Showcase kits are pretty good overall.

I too have heard good things about it and snagged one when I found out they were being discontinued. I just put into secondary couple of days ago. It's only my sixth kit but it's the first red with a nutrient pack.

Y'all will love this kit if you like big fruit Syrah.

Back