First label mock up....not final yet, what do you think?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geek

Still lost.....
Reaction score
I'd like to add some red color around the very outer edges.
This could be for my merlot/grenache/white riesling blend.

I have a couple other labels so I'm not decided if this would be the real candidate.

test.jpg

Very nice and clean label, did you figure out the photoshop thing?

No, I have PS trial in my office (working from home today).
I had this label sitting in my "to-do" list and had forgotten about it.

It is in JPG format 660x1000 at 200 DPI.

I will import it in PS to see how to increase quality as you suggested in the other post.

btw, since the shrink cap will be red I'd like to airbrush just a little bit of red color somewhere outside of the horse frame, what do you think?

I think that label looks awesome. Yes, I'd add some red somewhere if the capsule is going to be red.

Can I be perfectly honest with you. I love the picture and format. I am not loving the printing. I feel it is getting lost in the curly Q's. If you could do something about that, it is a fine label I would be proud to have on any of my bottles.

Dan, my friend also mentioned that and asked me to try removing some of that design located outside of the horse frame and leave that as a white space then put my writing.

Thanks for the feedback, will post a different format when i can.

What Dan said. Making the curly area either solid gold or silver and the lettering red to match the shrink is something I would at least try out.

The only thing is that I don't remember the font I used for the writing, any guesses?

ha, you're good..I'd never thought capital would look different....:b

Thanks.

geek said:
I'd like to add some red color around the very outer edges.
This could be for my merlot/grenache/white riesling blend.

I have a couple other labels so I'm not decided if this would be the real candidate.

Very nice label

I think you could leave the curlies if you faded them out a bit. If they were a light grey or something then they wouldn't interfere with the text.

Latest posts

Back