HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waldo

Reaction score
Hope each of you have a teriffic and safe Thanksgiving . Remember those serving here and abroad to preserve and protect our freedom and liberty. God bless !!!

And a Happy Thanksgiving back at ya and to everyone!
Everyday they are remembered Waldo

Happy Thanksgiving to you All!!!!!
smiley4.gif

Happy Thanksgiving to all. I agree with Waldo, as we give thanks today for all we have, remember our troops everywhere!

Happy Turkey Day all, anyone want to help me peel my brother off the couch after dinner? He always passes out after the turkey, freaking light weights!!!!!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving Day everyone.....Have fun, enjoy and be safe....
smiley14.gif

Waldo said:
Hope each of you have a teriffic and safe Thanksgiving . Remember those serving here and abroad to preserve and protect our freedom and liberty. God bless !!!

amen

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Due to work schedules we actually had our dinner on Friday and what a great time we had. Kats brother Glynn got to come up from Houston to be with us so that was a treat too. I had put up our Christmas tree on Thanksgiving day and yesterday everyone was back up to watch the Razorbacks whup up on LSU, finsih off the Turkey & Dressing and then everyone had a hand in decorating the Christmas tree.

IMG_5704.jpg

IMG_5703.jpg

IMG_5696.jpg

IMG_5698.jpg

IMG_5707.jpg

IMG_5708.jpg

IMG_5710.jpg

IMG_5712.jpg

IMG_5719.jpg

IMG_5717.jpg

IMG_5714.jpg

IMG_5741.jpg

IMG_5741.jpg

IMG_5738.jpg

IMG_5754.jpg

IMG_5745.jpg

IMG_5746.jpg

IMG_5731.jpg

IMG_5724.jpg

Waldo what a nice family gathering you had there. Best of all Kat looks great!!!
smiley32.gif
I hope she is feeling as good as she looks since her accident.

runningwolf said:
Waldo what a nice family gathering you had there. Best of all Kat looks great!!!
smiley32.gif
I hope she is feeling as good as she looks since her accident.

Thanks runningwolf, she is doing great !!

ibglowin said:
But who are the "unidentified" family members seated at the bar in their bath robes?
smiley36.gif

On the left is my good friend Mr. Muscadine Port and on the right is his son
Blackberry/Black currant blend.
smiley4.gif

Great folks, great food and a great time.

My eyes perked up when I spotted Kat's brothers name. Glynn was my father's name and this is the only other time I have seen it spelled that way. They were from South Carolina at the time.

Back