heat gun

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rob

Reaction score
Well I was tired of taking all my bottles to the stove, boil water and hope the shrink wrap comes out right, went to harbor frght and paid 15.00 for a heat gun, WOW, so much faster and all the wraps come out perfect now, and I can do it right where I bottle.

Want even better and faster results get one of these. I and Runningwolf love it!!!! Runningwolf has a video on how it works somewhere on here.
HorzCapsular.jpg

Excellent heat shrink machine. I had one for 6 years when I ran the Ferment on Premises. Two issues that I encountered.

1. Mine came with a plastic fuse holder. Maybe we used it too much in the store because the holder melted causing an intermittent connect. Replaced it with a metal one, no more problems.

2. Mine was designed for standard 750ml bottles. 1.5 litre bottles did not fit well. Different shaped 750s could also be a problem. Had to hold the bottle with the base up (neck down) to centre the neck in the coils. Workable, but a minor nuisance.

Steve

Latest posts

Back