Help with label

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ravelloview

Junior
Reaction score
Looking for some input on a label that I want to add to 90 bottles that we just made.

I have the Avery Design Pro software and I am familiar with the Avery 5168 shipping labels that have been recommended on this forum and elsewhere. I was hoping to make my label smaller and just include a colorful picture that I have on my desktop. Would love something similar to this but in landscape form with room for the year and varietal.

Silenzi_Rosso_2008_Pala.jpg

Any Avery templates # that you know of that I can use? Thanks for any help.

I just print mine on some nice paper and use a glue stick to glue them on. It works pretty well actually and you can make them any size you want. If you want to stick to avery they also sell full sheet labels that you could print on and cut to size.

Find the lable template you want in MS word, avery 5095 or 5164 work well. Design your lable in a photo software (I use coreldraw) then save it as a JPEG or TIF file. Then copy or import the "picture" to each lable, align as needed and print. I print on plain paper. I have sprayed the sheet with a clear gloss lacquer to set the ink and give a sheen, cut and use glue stick. The lables made this way come off easily. The avery lables require solvent or a long soaking time to remove.

This is on avery 5164

valpolicella.jpg

I have been selecting the picture I want as the background in the label and just adding the text in the word processor be it Word or Libre Office.

Skeeeter Pee BB - Lakeside.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back