I have Oxy-Cleaned, do I need to B Brite as well?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
OK, I drowned the bottles in OxyClean, removed the labels, rinsed - they squeak they are so clean.

I know i need to KMet them with the Vinator, but do I need to One-Step/B-Brite/No Rinse them as well?

Ready to bottle and don't want to do anything wrong.

Thanks in advance, Brad

kylandsales.com said:
OK, I drowned the bottles in OxyClean, removed the labels, rinsed - they squeak they are so clean.

I know i need to KMet them with the Vinator, but do I need to One-Step/B-Brite/No Rinse them as well?

Ready to bottle and don't want to do anything wrong.

Thanks in advance, Brad

Make sure you rinse well the Oxy.. and you are on you way.... Where I'm not sure...
smiley36.gif

I trust you all, so in the bottles it is.

Vintner's Reserve White Zin (a recommendation for poolside drinks) - for Sangria and Party drinks this summer. I am dreaming of summer!

Thanks guys!

FYI - it tastes great NOW! Can't wait to age it a bit.

Late to the party but you are set to go. No need to use another cleaner. Oxy-Clean is basically the same thing the other products are. I use it for all of my cleaning needs.Just sanitize well and you are good to go. Good luck.

F Y I
smiley32.gif

I get mine at the Dollar Store. Same stuff as the brand names. I use it not only making wine but also to clean all me Beer "stuff".
smiley20.gif

cool. i have been buying a No Rinse/B-Brite/One Step type product. IT feels the same in the water - I just wanted to make sure it didn't have extra yukky stuff in it.

Wal Mart 8.95 - Dollar General 5 bucks for the tub.

Thanks guys! Brad Simmons

Back