Ice Wine Label

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is a label I just made up for my Late Harvest Vignoles Iplan on bottling this week. Any suggestions or comments are appreciated. This label is only 2x4" to fit on ice wine bottles

VignolesIcewine.jpg

I thought for the label but what about replace him with the i in vignoles. Just thinking outloud.

All your stuff is good. (as I wipe my nose)

Actually that was my original thought and I have searched for several weeks for one to work. I didn't like any of them or they were too small.

Make the circle an icy grape and have him climb that. I think he looks out of place.

That's a cool idea. I am only using an Avery program so limited on what I can do. Limited on knowledge so can only do limited work. LOL

I know as sometimes (actually often) what I want to do the picture or the program won't let me. I'm always a step ahead and technolocical challenged.

I love the label but think the climber needs to climb off the label myself. I absolutely love the rest!!!!!!!!

That's a cool idea. I am only using an Avery program so limited on what I can do. Limited on knowledge so can only do limited work. LOL

I think there are some great free PhotoShop like programs out there. PhotoShop is great but it is overpriced for the home user. I know paintshop is very good and cheap in comparison.

Great label Dan !
I have pretty much gotten away from labeling, too much scrubbing and no time.
You may want to check out Roxio Photosuite, I got it with a binocular/camera
purchase. It is easy to use even with your own pics, then move to windows label maker.
I just checked and there is a free download for it. The software was much better than the binoculars lol.

Latest posts

Back