Jameson Wine Grapes – Source for Home Winemakers in the Pacific Northwest

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Jameson wine grapes may be common knowledge to many of you in the Pacific Northwest but I only learned about it a few months ago. Jim Jameson’s vineyard is near Richland Washington and he sells grapes by the pound as well as Chardonnay and Viognier juice. Click this link to the Local Harvest website so you can see which varietals are offered, the price, and contact information. I’ll be getting 12 gallons of Chardonnay juice next week and I just received 5 gallons of Viognier juice yesterday. It was transported in 1 gallon jugs which made it easy to do the cold settling in the refrigerator. I didn’t have to drive across Washington because Jim talked another Puget Sound customer into transporting my juice along with his. Jim prides himself on finding transportation and reducing fuel usage. I gave the driver some gas money and drove back to my garage/winery to get started. The juice tastes great and needs no adjustments, (Brix is 22.8, pH is 3.2, TA is 6.8).

I hope this information is helpful. Cheers

Back