Label maker

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Usually, when you hit print it gives you the option of my many you want to print,...depending on the size of the labels. you might have the option of how many you want per page. If I do 3X5 then 4 per page...etc.

Ramona

It is 2.4. Maybe I can work a little better after some sleep. I am getting aggravated. 1 more glass and I am going to bed. Will try again tomorrow.

dcrnbrd, if you have your label saved, find it on your computer, single click on it so it's highlighted (don't open it!), then go to "File", select "Preview" and that will open it up. Click on the printer icon below your picture. That will open up The Photo Printing Wizard. Select your label and hit next, make sure your printer is chosen then next again until you get to the Layout Selection page. There you can put more labels on the page. When you think you have it right, just print one page so you know it's right. You can always go back and print more if they're what you want!

Good luck! Keep us posted.

Latest posts

Back