Latest labels

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW I don't know what those labels say (which really makes them look like an expensive import) for the most part but they look great. I love how you added the dates and abv on the third label. :try

I like all three. Very good job. I would add the pictures of "des Trois Chien" into the vineyard pic somehow in order to maintain the theme.

love them all. I am at a total loss how to do any of this. Is this a program or are you special ordering them (like a predone label and you add the info?) Just love each of them!

love them all. I am at a total loss how to do any of this. Is this a program or are you special ordering them (like a predone label and you add the info?) Just love each of them!

I use 8164 Avery labels and there free software. Find a picture online and then add your info.

I like all three. Very good job. I would add the pictures of "des Trois Chien" into the vineyard pic somehow in order to maintain the theme.

I'm impressed you noticed :br I made a note to not forget to add my little muttlies.
Hows this!!! I could make these on the lines of a "Where's Waldo" :)
Gruner Veltliner vinyard copy.jpg

Last edited:
Find a picture online and then add your info.

That's what I do. I'm learning how to use Adobe Photoshop Elements. There are templates for the Avery label for use in word. You can even import a picture into the template and use word to add the text. That's what I did here. (don't tell anyone I forgot the S in DES) ;)
WE Aussie Chard.jpg

Latest posts

Back