May need to get more corks soon...

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geek

Still lost.....
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Wow Varis! How much wine have you been making? That was a rockin deal on those corks. :r

Yeah, I didn't run out yet and don't know how many I have left but I have a few batches coming for bottling soon.
If things go as planned this weekend I will bottle around 120 bottles....:tz

Just looking to up the count even though not in a rush right at the moment.

Yeah, I didn't run out yet and don't know how many I have left but I have a few batches coming for bottling soon.
If things go as planned this weekend I will bottle around 120 bottles....:tz

Just looking to up the count even though not in a rush right at the moment.

Okay, you covered in this post what I just asked in a PM sent to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone does see a good deal on corks please share:b

I understand that a #9 would be preferable over a #8 because of the tighter fit but what would be the difference between the long and the short?? :?

longer time span for the wine in the bottle.

Any other option somewhere around that incredible price?

I do the same as Runningwolf. Very happy with Laffite. First custom order is a little expensive, because their setting up a template for you. But its $0.11 after that. Great price, great service, great corks.

Thanks guys.
It was such a great deal from Amazon but we'll see.

Sorry to see that the Amazon deal is gone. It may be temporary. I have seen things come and go on that site. I went into my account and asked for an email notification if and when they are again available. If I get the notification, I will post it on the forum. I am down to about 500 now and have a lot to bottle.

Back