My experience with the All-in-one pump

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks winemaker81. Do you use this equipment?
Nope. I spoke with Steve (company owner) a couple of years ago and his customer service is top notch. Everyone I know who has one loves it.

I purchased a transfer pump as the AiO didn't handle a few of my use cases. However, it's on my radar and it may be a future purchase.

Thanks winemaker81. Do you use this equipment?

I do every time I rack my wine and when I bottle. If you have questions feel free to ask. Steve @vacuumpumpman will probably jump in and correct anything I tell you wrong about it. I have had mine for about 12 years, maybe more.

I made my own because shipping and exchange was a killer. $500 Canadian delivered. I bought all of the hoses, bungs, and accessories from Steve. Now that I own it, I would choke on the $500 cost, but not regret it. It truly changed my entire process and made the long transfer and bottling days easy. You want one, trust me!

I made my own because shipping and exchange was a killer. $500 Canadian delivered. I bought all of the hoses, bungs, and accessories from Steve. Now that I own it, I would choke on the $500 cost, but not regret it. It truly changed my entire process and made the long transfer and bottling days easy. You want one, trust me!
Before I had heard of all-in-one, I made the frankenpump with one of these.

Screenshot 2024-08-06 at 8.23.05 AM.png

The Home Built Winery pdf gives plans oon how to do this. Credit goes to the author Steve Hughs.
Screenshot 2024-08-06 at 8.33.16 AM.png

Last edited:
Thanks Guys I am over the Hill and lifting full glass carboys is starting to be scarry
To do siphon racking and filling. I think I’ll let the better half purchase it at Christmas for me😊

That is when I got mine. Probably 10 or more years ago. Still the best Christmas present ever.

Well maybe not. The guided tour through the bird sanctuary with holding of a raptor was really neat.

Back