My Label

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Barney,
That sounds like a great number of choices for swapping! I spoke with my friend up there this evening and she was so excited! Especially at the throught of a trip to the Moccasin! I believe that she will be joining us in the warmth of the bar...

smiley32.gif
Sounds great! Keep in touch.

I haven't been to the Moccasin Bar in years. My son says it is frequented by drunken indians!! We shall see!
smiley4.gif

Wade, They come and go 2 or 3 times a year. They are fun to watch but they can decimate the fish population in a small lake. I'll try to get some pictures next time they come. This is a small wild lake! We have the only 2 houses on it. My son lives in the other one.

That is my dream land and i would be so great full to see the pics of otters. I k ow they must do damage but thats what life is all about, the animals. Where do they go when they are not there? I didnt know they move around like that.

wade said:
That is my dream land and i would be so great full to see the pics of otters. I k ow they must do damage but thats what life is all about, the animals. Where do they go when they are not there? I didnt know they move around like that.
I don't know where they go or where they come from. I have seen their tracks in the spring snow. It seems that they know when there enough fish available in a small lake. It just proves we don't own anything, we are just caretakers!!

Latest posts

Back