My label

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome Chatterbox! Im new here to but your taking the right steps everyone on here is friendly and share a world of knowledge.The labels are nice when they actually represent something special to you.As far as mine go if i didnt have a16 year old kid i would have to use a piece of tape im not computer literate.

Thanks for the great feedback :) I used the watercolor effect in photoshop. I'm currently taking a photoshop class at ECU (east carolina university...the ones who beat VA Tech and West VA in football this season) (sorry I had to brag a bit).It seems to be paying off!

I have heard of a 5160. I think I use those for mailing labels? I think. I'm going to use a Avery 5164 which is a shipping label 3 1/2" x 4". I had some left over from another project and thought they were a good size.

A piece of tape! haha. You sound like my father, although you are on a forum he can't even figure out how to reply to an email. My 7 year-old has to help him
smiley36.gif
.Edited by: chatterbox

Chatterbox, I like the top picture with the bwg small in the lower right corner the best.
Labels are the other half of this hobby. And just as much fun. Looks like you are off to a great start!!! Welcome!!
smiley4.gif

Yes the 5160 is a mailing label, my attempt at humor. Except I will probably use some anyway, trying to upgrade from the tape. Maybe get a fancy printer like Wade and get serious.

Its noting fancy. Laser are the way to go when making labels but too hard o my wallet with a mortgage and 2 kids and 1/4 of heating oil that needs to be filled for the upcoming months most likely about 3-4 times!
smiley19.gif

I hear ya on the heating, our propane booked this year @ $2.12/gal 1,000 gal contract. only helping matter is no kids, just my wine habit. Burn more wood in the fireplace.

Digressing from the label thread sorry Chatt I ramble some times.

Back