my latest creations

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duster

Reaction score
here is what I have been up to lately
as always, I trust the critics on here to find my mistakes.
thanks

Citrus Fire Dandelion Wine.jpg

Melissas Peach.jpg

Strawberry White Zin.jpg

Duster, you wanna start making labels for me? These labels are beautiful. Now I'll list the faults:

Hang on, I'm still looking and haven't found anything yet.

LOL Great job!

Love them, wish I had the time insight to come up with something like that. Right now mine are black and white, they say "NORTON WINE" and the date:)

You must be kidding. Send those to a headhunter and get yourself a job as a graphics artist. That's talent.

Wow those are killer labels! Makes me think i don't work hard enough on mine! ha! But really though great lables!

BEAUTIFUL!!!! Where do you come up with your theme/ideas? Absolutely lovely and graceful. Kind of reminds me of maxwell parrish pictures a little bit...

Wow - awesome labels. Ditto to what others have said.

Some people just OVER ACHIEVE!!!!!!!! :D
time to throw in the towel and just label the wine. Maybe these will look OK (after seeing Dusters) :)
white.jpg
-------------------------------------------------------
RED.jpg
-------------------------------------------------------

Nice job Duster :try

Thanks to all for the encouragement and Dan, any time Buddy. Sometimes I have just as much fun creating labels as I do making the wine.
I couldn't tell you where the inspiration comes from, some stick first try and others I throw away dozens of ides before I find one I like.
Besides, first impression is arguably the most important one.

Back