my latest labels

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duster

Reaction score
Here is my latest , I am not sure what layout I want to use.

Natural Bliss.jpg

peach mango 2.jpg

prowave vine.jpg

Holy smokes. Those labels are really sweet and I would be proud to use any of them. The first two are my favorite but all three are great!

:u I keep going back and looking at the first two and can't decide which I like the best. As I said above all three are super!

Last edited:
#2 all the way and they are all awesome!!!!!!!!!!! WoW If I were you Id enter the WineMaker Magazine label contest!!! really I think they are all great but #2 is just a winner!

#2 all the way and they are all awesome!!!!!!!!!!! WoW If I were you Id enter the WineMaker Magazine label contest!!! really I think they are all great but #2 is just a winner!

I have to agree with wade. #1 and #2 are the best - but #2 hands down is the best looking!!!

They will both be used as they are for 2 different wines but since I run this forum and its my birthday I have the final say!!!!!!! :)

Nice! Did you design them? If you did what was our inspiration?

#1 and #2 are my favorites.

All are very nice, hard to pick a favorite!

Enquiring minds want to know if you are a Photoshop wiz or are these from an online label source?

Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

Happy Belated B-day Wade, hope you had a good day. Do you have any more info on that label contest?

Roblloyd, ya I did come up with them, as far as inspiration, I just think of something, anything really, then do a Google image search on it and let the imagination roll.

As far as different wines, yes they are however neither one of them are in carboys yet. I just had a couple hours to kill this weekend and thought I'd get a jump on things. The name of the wine is easy to change once I settle on a label design.

Duster, the label competition Wade was talking about was held a week or two ago. It was with Winemakers Magazine. Click on the link I just posted and then click on competition. You'll be able to see all the winners from years past. I agree with Wade those are award winners in my eyes.

Latest posts

Back