My Newest Labels

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great. I just have 1 question. In Wades Strawberry Choc Port he uses choc extract, as do I. Would there be a taste difference and why did you use actual chocolate? Hmm ????

It's basically people in PA have more class when it comes to ingredients. LOL, kidding. It's just something I started doing a year ago with my ice wine after talking to a winery and it works very well. I have not had any problems and this is the second year for me to do it the ice wine and first year with the cherry You really have to play with it as each time the chocolate is the first thing you taste. I back off on it each time I use it.

Last edited:
hey Dan got one question why is it you got Wolf on one and Wolfe on the other?????

Because I'm a freaking idiot and spent too much time partying last nite in the chat room. I didn't even notice it today when I put a few on. Thanks for noticing. Now it will just be a game to see who else notices.

dunce.jpg

Uh, oh, I see that ancient Chinese library symbol in the lower right hand corner of that pic!!!!!!! LOL

I didn't even look at spelling! At least someone caught it. WMT Brain Trust in action.

Latest posts

Back