Need some feedback - which label looks better?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

winemaker_3352

Reaction score
Which one of these labels look better - pondering on which name to use and what look to use.

Any other thoughts/ideas are welcome.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I would have to say the first one. Maybe is just the fisherman coming out in me but I like it.

I vote for the first one and the last one... sounds like the early returns are coming in favor of the lake pic

I like the lake pic as well. For the rest, I am with some of the others and like the last one best. They all look very professional though.

I like the first one the best, its pretty, peacfull and sooting make u feel like itllbe a relaxing glass. In all honestly I am not a HUGE fan (they are nice but not on my tops list) because they are stark and contrasting. Does not make me think of a relaxing glass of wine but of a hard vodka ... thats just my .02 and may not account for much LOL!!!

But i LOVE LOVE LOVE the first one :D

1st and last for me also. Dont know what ou want to call your cellar though huh?

1st and last for me also. Dont know what ou want to call your cellar though huh?

Well i really liked the 1st - Lake House Winery - but I wanted to make sure it didn't too cheesy are something.

I am my own worst enemy and the hardest on myself when it comes to getting things right.

Jon, Phenomenal labels, all of them. My preference is #1 and the last one. It would be cool if you could do #4 on a clear label with white wines but I have messed with them and they just never come out right. Avery clear labels are not really clear and the color of ink changes against the color of the wine. People don't realize the work the really goes into some labels. :br

I also like the first one. I would change one thing though. You made them from real wine so the date should be the vintage- not date bottled. I would call it a 2010 wine, not 2011. The first one is definitely relaxing.

I also like the first one. I would change one thing though. You made them from real wine so the date should be the vintage- not date bottled. I would call it a 2010 wine, not 2011. The first one is definitely relaxing.

Good call - thanks!!

I love the last one and really like the first. All you need is a little boy fishing on the first one. Real small and in the background.

Solid Black ink may be tough on your printer/label and type.

Remember, keep it simple.

Dan, you are a tough one!!! As DJStevesaid though, if you have an Jet printer the black can e tough and the labels want to wrinkle even if you have the choice of using the dryer option that takes longer to print. They can usually be put on flat but require a little more finesse.

Latest posts

Back