New Labels

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
These are some new labels I finished for this weeks bottling. The horses are my sisters and The winter scene was taken by my niece while out snow showing in Washington.

Steuben.jpg

2/3 Concord and 1/3 Diamond
MeghansVista.jpg

Diamond.jpg

I think they look great Dan - you da man,dan.

I love that snow scene. I hope these are the ones you said you have to bottle Tuesday, cause if not they are the wrong date.:slp

Thanks Rich. Yes I am bottling these Tuesday. About 6 gallons of Steuben, 10 gallons of Diamond and 9 gallons of the Concord/diamond blend.

Looking good there Dan. Have you started digging that new cellar under your existing one?

Here are my 2 new skeeter pee labels. I had to photo them as for some reason Avery label wouldn't copy all and transfer. I think you all get the idea.

picture.php

picture.php

The taste is better than these look.

Steve those look great. I really like em both.

I use to photo mine also until someone on here told me the trick and I can't remember who it was though. Do a print screen and past it to the paint program. Next save it to a file. Now open that picture with what ever photo editing program you use and crop it and anything else you want to do with it.:pic

I tried that but having to save as a jpeg the quality is lost. I can usually command A then command Copy and paste but it would only grab the photo.

It is a lot better looking in person, come on down.
Gotta call bottle woman for you, just remembered.

I think they look great Dan - you da man,dan.

I love that snow scene. I hope these are the ones you said you have to bottle Tuesday, cause if not they are the wrong date.:slp

They are all awesome!! I also really like the snow scenery..

I am not familier with command A. I didn't think I lost any quality in my labels saving as a jpeg, but maybe I did!

I think he means Control A = Select All and Control C = Copy.

Nice labels but you always have nice labels.

Very nice Dan. I really like the snow scene also as long as I don't have to see it in person.. I really like the SP lables Steve they made me laugh... Very cool both of you!:try

Latest posts

Back