New Labels

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

winemaker_3352

Reaction score
So I have been toying around with labels - i like to try and keep a consistent label - with a few variations - name, color on the border.

Just my taste.

I used an actual image of my house and converted it into a sketch - pixel resolution is better printed - some of the lighter areas and text don't get the justice via a computer screen.

So here is a first look at them:

untitled-1720.jpg

untitled-2-1721.jpg

Great clean looking labels, Jon. I like the idea all the way around including saving on colored ink. The only concern I see for you, is to quickly identify one bottle from another and maybe you can do that with different colored capsules.

Nice labels Jon. I have done a couple house plans that look very similar to that one. They are a roofers nightmare. ROFLMAO Not too much fun to design and get it all right either!!

Nice labels, clean and sharp, I really like them and agree with trying to keep some consistancy and Dan has a good idea about maybe using different color capsules and LOL, yea a roofer's nightmare.

Yeah - it was a nightmare for the roofers and the truss company!! A ton of over was framing required...

I was thinking of doing different colored capsules - but i was also thinking of doing different colored bottles.

Charondel - dead leaf green
Seyval - champagne green
Vidal - clear

Those look very nice. What if you did a colored border to match the capsules?

Back