PGTG BOTTLED

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, I was just emailing my agent about the closing next Tuesday. You are so right about the natural light but one of the first things I will have to do is get blinds or curtains because Houston sun is brutal and will heat up faster than the ac can cool it down. But I love the windows most of all and will keep them open as much as possible.
I feel like I'm busting out of prison getting out of these apartments. It's called Greenridge Place but I call it The Green Mile.

Ramona

Congrats on the home Ramona!!! It is always exciting getting into a new home!! Gardening, bird feeders, hummer feeders, more wine.
smiley36.gif

Your wine looks delicious.
Pictures when you get settled.
smiley17.gif

I'm sure I will have pictures. I just want to get outside in the dirt and sun, flowers and birds.
Ramona

Oh what a feeling that first evening with your back sore from moving, sitting down, and putting your feet up finally in your own home. Congrats Ramona.
smiley32.gif

We moved into our 1st home on 12-31-2000 and finished getting everything in the door and the bed set up at 1:15 in the morning 1-1-2001 and realized that we had missed the New Year!
smiley19.gif
But it was better then having to pay another months rent.

smiley1.gif
Romona

You new 'place' looks wonderful - just wondering how many vines will fit the the back yard? When you harvest maybe just have to come out from California to help you. I bet Wade and Mississippi Mud will be there too!!!
Congratulations to you.

rrawhide
rick

Ramona, Curtis, Lain and friends...

I just had to bring up this thread and look at your home and pray that you and your home are safe.

Hope your house has survived the storm.....and that you have enough wine and supplies to hold you through....
smiley31.gif

Ramona, how did you fare with the Ike breathing down your back? You ok there?
smiley5.gif

Hopefully they are all well down there, from the news and paper was alot of damage and they might be without power for awhile so waiting to hear from Ramona..........waiting....

Latest posts

Back