Piesporter label

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
Been awhile since I needed to make a label but here it is for the CC Global Cuvee kit I finally bottled today.

Piesporter.jpg

Its actually the first time Ive ever had Piesporter, I like it a lot. I tend to like all the German wines.

I'm big into labels and that's an excellent one.

Very nice! I have to start making some. The bar is set high with you guys!

I like it. Why did you "need" to make a label this time (I'm just curious). Do you not make labels most of the time?

I always make labels, its just been so long since I have bottled anything!!!! I have a few batches still from 09 sitting on my counter screaming at me to bottle. Im going to try and bottle at least one batch a week from here on in, the problem is that most of the bottles I have I havnt delabeled> :re

Mike, in a serious way!!!!!!!! I always come up with some damn excuse!!! My cellar shelves show it also. lots of emptiness!

Well quit yer yammerin then and get bottling and delabeling! Nice label. I'm glad Waldo helped you fix it up! Chuckle Chuckle. I thought the same thing Wade. Waldo forgot to save the changes before posting it. (This reference is to Wade's other forum life).

Well quit yer yammerin then and get bottling and delabeling! Nice label. I'm glad Waldo helped you fix it up! Chuckle Chuckle. I thought the same thing Wade. Waldo forgot to save the changes before posting it. (This reference is to Wade's other forum life).

its been updated

Latest posts

Back