possible label

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sirs

just an oldman
Reaction score
Here's my try at a label thoughts on it??
picture.php

Wow!!! The more I drink, the more the special effects on the grass make me dizzy. Or could it the noble wine that I'm drinking right now? Oh well, either way it's a nice label Eddie. :?

Yep looks good but making e dizzy but it will fit your wine for sure if this is one of those rocketfuel ones !!! :)

yes that her last baby she's about as bad as her mom,I call her a knothead when she was little she used to run full blast thru the trees and ran headfirst into one and still has a big knot on her head from it. I so miss that pita. Yes it's right at 18% Wade maybe a tad more but who's doing numbers it is really sneeky too it hides the alcohol really well.
she's a big girl now going on 6 but still the baby

Last edited:
Hehehe, I think I can see the knot on its head. Bet that Musky is great. I wish they grew around here.

no she didn't have the knot then she was only a few hours old in that pic. I think I got a pic of her recent in my album, you might can see the knot in it . lol Guess we need to figure a way to get you some of the muscadines up there

Must be a tuft right ab smack in the middle of her head there. Thought that was the knot.

Latest posts

Back