Post a Meme, any Meme! (no politics)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, the cabinets and countertops were installed in 1963 when the addition was built. That's how they were built on-site.
yeah, i built a many. recognized the hardware, in my neck of the woods roll edge countertops were up in the 70's.
man they look great. they have stood up great, you had a very good carpenter, just wondered, beings the cabinetry is very nice, how they got that way. well best to you.
Dawg

yeah, i built a many. recognized the hardware, in my neck of the woods roll edge countertops were up in the 70's.
man they look great. they have stood up great, you had a very good carpenter, just wondered, beings the cabinetry is very nice, how they got that way. well best to you.
Dawg

They did stand up great. I mean what could you expect out of 1x12 pine and 2x4 bases? but I am so glad to be rid of them. Modern is much nicer. I know these were installed with the cabinets because they had the information written on the bottom and the owner's name. I had been in contact with the owners so I have the history of the place back to 1933. He was a cabinetmaker, as well.

IMG_3947.JPG

My old kitchen. 36-inch vent fan, 30-inch range, cabinets about two inches off on the right side. 🤪

View attachment 115145
Love this forum: anyone could learn a lot here about making wine. I just hope to give a little perspective to the whole thing. Everyone today has a gripe about something and many rightly so. Social media can be, and has been a format to slam some injustices that have happened to them. There are ways to address the anger that comes into our life, but to use every contact that we have, to forcibly air our grievances to others we are not related to, or who we have never seen, gives credence and a platform to those who choose to use this avenue to vent frustration. This is in no way toward JSW whose experience and humor I have truly appreciated. There have been others that have even named people or companies they had odds with. PLEASE keep up the humor and wine making experience this forum has come to love and respect.

They did stand up great. I mean what could you expect out of 1x12 pine and 2x4 bases? but I am so glad to be rid of them. Modern is much nicer. I know these were installed with the cabinets because they had the information written on the bottom and the owner's name. I had been in contact with the owners so I have the history of the place back to 1933. He was a cabinetmaker, as well.

View attachment 115179
Man that is beyond cool to me, on your first post when i seen the hardware i was transported back to being young, I could not count the hand cramps from screwing all them little screws in by hand using a screwdriver, probably the very reason when i got disabled, till this very day, I have tons of tools, told everyone, when I croak, then they can sell my tools, pneumatics, hand tools , electric miter boxes , even a double pivot one for 6 inch crown, laminate tools you name it. perry scaffolds and baker scaffolds, still have a old small 10" table saw cast iron with a joiner on it, man did you flood me with memories..
Have a Blessed Day
Richard AKA Dawg

Latest posts

Back