Super Bowl

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What are you drinking for the Super Bowl?

• Cheap tasteless store bought beer.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Budweiser in support of the Clydesdales

• My best made Home Brew Beer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A light or fruity wine

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A nice White Wine

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Big Bold Manly Red

• Can't drink a dang thing because of these stupid meds!

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
grapeman said:
What are you all having with the SuperBowl festivities? Wine is OK and surely a good Home Brew Beer would be great also. :a1

Mighty tasty Porter from my favorite micro brewery.

Had wings and German potato cakes and a bottle of Riesling.

A nice Malbec. Trying to decide which one to use when I top off the Malbec I am starting next.

LMAO Dan, no lie!

Rich, the two batches of beer that I have fermenting are obviously not going to be ready for 2 weeks, a Honey Red Ale, and my newest.. Rocket Honey Ale, this one will have a higher ABV, but it is nice, light and very little hoppy bitterness...I cannot wait to drink one...or two...lol!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha........

I am in a fantasy football "U Pick em" legue in which you pick the team to win each week. The other 2 finalist picked the Niner's and I am the only one who picked the Ravens!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha........

I am in a fantasy football "U Pick em" legue in which you pick the team to win each week. The other 2 finalist picked the Niner's and I am the only one who picked the Ravens!

Did you start to sweat a little?

Had a couple hot-buttered-brandy's from homemade hot butter rum mix... Just enough, between that and the pizza, to knock me out in time to miss the 4th quarter.. Just woke up :)

wine tasting

opened a bottle of raspberry Shiraz from 2009,still very fruity with the Shiraz at the finish,tasted a bottle of blackberry from 2007 ,this is going to Missouri had to taste,that was enough........great game ....:mny

Bwaaaa haaaa haaaaa. I just evened out the Cant drink a dang thing due to the meds. Man that 1 is tied for 1st place!!!!! :re

Latest posts

Back