1st Bottling

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

block-carver

Junior
Reaction score
First, I want to thank everyone who offered help and information during my first wine making experience. I feel like I have learned a lot about the process and could not have done it with out this forum's help. Second, I thought I would share a photo of my first batch bottled. I hope it tastes as good as it looks in the bottle.

I have tasted it recently prior to bottling. I has some what of a K-meta taste. I assume this is to be expected from the addition of the 1/4 tsp.

Again, Thanks for all the guidance. For all other newbies, if you need advice or help, ask. The people here are great!!!
20080312_103702_1st_bottling.JPG

smiley32.gif
Congrats. Good job. Looks like all bottles are filled to the same level.
smiley32.gif

Nice job and I completely agree with you on the comments about the help on this forum.

Thanks to all the positive comments. My work is hardly perfect though??

Wade, you are so right! I have one of the MM Riservasin the primary now. Then I plan on one of the AJ

Jack, this batch was the Pinot Grigio - MM Through the Grapevine. It has been a great starting point. I look forward to some of the AllJuice kits in the future.

Again,Thanks to all! This is truely a great community!!

Latest posts

Back