AAASTINKIE is HERE!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Angell Wine said:
Is it the beer, the wine, the medication, what ever it is send me some. You got to be the most creative man I've ever seen.

Yep, creative and energetic!! You must make "special" wine up there!!

Boiled Dandelion #2 today and into the carboy, this recipe will have no rasins and be a less bodied wine.

2006-05-16_230136_dandelion_2_001.jpg

Stablized and fined the Calypso Bianco today, de-gassing in the carboy
makes foam over most of the time for me and I watch my wine go down the
sink!!

2006-05-16_230939_bottle_nebbiolo_006.jpg

Did it again tonight with the Zinfandel Blush, I'm too lazy to use the bottling bucket.

2006-05-18_020431_zin_blush_foam_over_003.jpg

Thanks Peter, I Googled the label and over wrote 2006 over 1999, then
printed it on Avery 8254 labels using Printmaster and printed them on
my old Canon BJC 6000 which does a very good job for me.

That label is almost nice enough to get me to start coming up with new labels! But not quite...
smiley5.gif

I called in sick today because of you, AAASTINKIE. I was taking the kids to school this morning when I saw a field of dandelions. Spent most of the morning picking & plucking.
smiley36.gif

rgecaprock said:
There aren't any dandelions in Houston
smiley19.gif

Consider yourself lucky!
smiley2.gif
Those who have them taking over their lawns spend lots of money and time to get rid of them.

That is exactly why. If I had them in my yard I would leave them. I think they are pretty!!!

Ramona

Weed-be-gone or any 2,4-D base product will kill them dead especially in bloom. Be careful not get it on your good flowers or grape vines or they will be dead too.

When I was in Vermont a few years ago over Memorial Day weekend I would have sworn that was the State Flower!
smiley5.gif

Angell Wine said:
I called in sick today because of you, AAASTINKIE. I was taking the kids to school this morning when I saw a field of dandelions. Spent most of the morning picking & plucking.
smiley36.gif

This is really good, blaming poor Stinkie for you skipping work to pick dandelions. Can you just imagine if someone from work had seen you?
smiley9.gif
smiley36.gif

My crew was some 200 miles away yesterday. I had a meeting here in town that wascanceled at the lastminuteand wasrescheduled till next week. One littlescheduling problem made me think of the things I'd rather be doing than the things I'd need to be doing.
smiley36.gif

Hey Stinkie! Thanks for telling me about the sight. Just wanted you to know that I did get registered! Great topic. Now I won't have to bug you all the time asking "how" and "why's."
smiley17.gif

Back