Bottling day - - -

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rrawhide

Reaction score
smiley32.gif

Well, December 6th. our friends from Milla Vineyards, Fresno, Ca called to see if we could come up and help bottle. They had a large project to do for a wine and chocolate promotion going and needed help. Here are some pictures of the bottling:

20081222_215521_DSCF0032.jpg

Corey feeding me bottles; me on 4 spout bottle filler; John on 1000 cork hopper corker; James putting on metal capsules; Bob on capsule spinner;
Mary setting up for labels; Candy applying labels - - -

20081222_215747_DSCF0027.jpg

James and Bob

20081222_215950_DSCF0030.jpg

Candy labeling and Pete boxing

20081222_215322_DSCF0026.jpg

We bottled 225 gallons or 2250 - 375ml bottles of ruby cabernet in about 3.5 hours.

We sure had a rythum going and had a good time.

Lots of fun and looking forward to next time - - -

Joey also gave me 4 cases of 'mystery wine' - - - unlabeled bottles of whatever back to 2004. Some is ok and some we dumped - - - but still fun to try - - - have no idea what they are - - -

later

rrawhide

Edited by: rrawhide

That's awesome. It looks like everyone had a great time. Winemaking is such a great chance for friends to come together and make some memories. It looks like everyone was having a great time, with all those smiles.

Northern Winos said:
Thanks for sharing....Looks like a fun day....

Have your tried the 'Mystery Wine'????
Psttttttt Nw..he done tolt ya now "Joey also gave me 4 cases of 'mystery wine' - - - unlabeled bottles of whatever back to 2004. Some is ok and some we dumped - - - but still fun to try - - - have no idea what they are"

I swear NW you gonna have to start payin tention now
smiley36.gif

Latest posts

Back