Brokekn wine bottle

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Julie

Reaction score
Holy Crap has anyone ever have this happen before? Mike fills and I cork. When I corked this bottle, there wasn't anything wrong with it, sometime this side fell off in the box.

broken wine bottle.jpg

Julie I am having a hard time trying to understand what you're saying and the picture is not clear. Obviously you're pretty excited about something gone wrong.

well click on the pic that will make is smaller, I have no idea how to make a smaller pic online. Once you click on the pick you will understand what I am talking about.

it had to have a defect before you got it..prbably fell aolong the way, maybe in the assembly line...someone picked it and it probably looked goos so they stuck it back in the box

I had the bottom side fall out on a bottle. I pushed in the cork followed by a swoosh and splash as wine slopped all over the floor.

Is the wine okay????

If thats one of the used bottles you got from me I offer 100% customer satisfaction and you can bring it back up north and I'll replace it with another one.

If thats one of the used bottles you got from me I offer 100% customer satisfaction and you can bring it back up north and I'll replace it with another one.

No, not a screw top thank you for posting that I know better.

You got a deal, I expect it to be filled with my choice of wine. :db

That must be one of those saloon break-away bottles where you just grab the bottle and bust the neck off on the edge of the bar before chugging it down, Bad Bart cowboy style.

Latest posts

Back