Calling all labelmakers!!!!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20080826_211026_Watermelon_Whit.jpg

A great bunch of labels from a great bunch of people........come on now......
Big Group Hug
smiley31.gif

Wade,

That is a cool image!!!! That one definitely should be on it way to WineMaker Mag.

Ramona

Joan, I sent 3 of mine in.
smiley1.gif
If anything, it is fun to submit them.

Fantastic, uavwmn! Now you need to post the ones you entered!! I'd love to see them!

hey hey hey and hi

just sent in some labels - flat rate priority mail - hope they get there in time!!!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!</font>

rrawhide

hi joan

yes, I sent in 2 of those and some of 'ours'. Hope we do ok!!! Let you know. By they way, I entered 3 of 'ours' in our local fair along with 4 bottles of wine. I only have 12 bottles of the 2007 Amarone left since I used some for gifts last year and I sent one of those. Bawahhaaaaaa what was I thinking? (That's a Waldo sigh - says alot!!) Oh well!!!

later

rrawhide

Wade, I printed mine on glossy paper. Cut them out and submitted all in one envelope.

Awwwww I don't think he really made any joan. I think he is just spoofing us
smiley4.gif

Now Joan,lets sit back and see if that will eliit some photos being posted..shhhhhhhhh don't tell him what i am trying to do.

Does any remember when the contest was as the site has been changed.And UAV, we still have not seen your labels.
smiley4.gif

Edited by: wade

YEAH - YEAH - YEAH !!!!

WAY TO GO GIRLS - - -

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK - -

RRAWHIDE
smiley32.gif

</font>

Wade I don't know if it is out at newstands or not, but I got my copy today. I didn't see your name listed there buddy
smiley19.gif

Edit: But then I didn't see Ramona's name at first either
smiley36.gif
So there is hope. In my book, your labels are winners!
smiley20.gif
Edited by: appleman

Latest posts

Back