Calling all labelmakers!!!!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just curious to see if mine or anyone else is in there as I know rrawhide sent some of his and Joan;s in as did UAV and Waldo.

I didn't notice anybody else I recognized, but then I don't know everyone's real name, so I may have missed one! But I still don't see Wade Evans there anywhere!

Thats OK as I never thought I was in the same league as those 2 hotshots anyway!

I only saw Joans and Ramonas. I am going to start working on original creations for next year.
smiley36.gif

I was looking over these wine labels.. Very impressive. The one I did for my strawberry is only just ok for lack of anything else. I do plan on being around for quite a while and think it would be fun to submit a wine label for next years contest. Dont know the rules... My artistic ability has a lot to be desired. However, close friend is retired and enjoys painting. Would I be able to submit one he designs?

Dont know if the rules will change by then but right now as long as you print it out and mail an actual label to them its all good!

Latest posts

Back