Ebay

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
Well I had some Ebay bucks saved up and found Bellissima bottles new on there so bought 2 cases and paid $5.02 with shipping for them both! Now I can bottle the Chocolate Raspberry Port!

I gotta do something with my 3 gallons of the same port. I hate the idea of putting it in the 375 ml cheap green bottles, which many of us use for sampling. Also don't want to put port in 750ml wine bottles.

I have until August to decide. Wife (it's her port) wants to take a few bottles to a wedding.

I in no way meant that they were cheap and I almost never would have glass shiped via mail, its just a problem waiting to happen IMO. Its just that I had some Ebay bucks that needed to be spent or they expire and its the only thig I really needed. Its a good price fr the bottles but the shipping brings it right to what yoy would pay in store.

Robie, I would start shopping around for 350ml ice wine bottles. These would look best. We had found one place by Virginia Beach that was around ten dollars a case and eight for shipping. Anything under $20.00 is a very good price. You have a great wine so ensure you have the presentation to go along with it.

I just like these bottles the best, they sit on just about every rack very nicely and also stack nicely unlike most other 375's.

I like the Bellissima bottles myself I think they look nice only thnig is I can't get any clear ones for free all I can get are the olive green, brown and blue but the wine still looks good in them and it seems like it's a lot heavier glass

I have 6 gallons of Port aging and will split the bottles between Bellissima and 375 Olive Green with punt. I found the 375's at my LHBS and could not believe the quality for the $$.

I have no idea who makes them but they are not the el cheapo regular green 375's without any punt.

Last edited:
I know George doesn't carry these and these are a much darker color than the normal light green ones you can almost see through. Like I said I liked them so much I did not order from FVW they were just that nice.....

I got two cases of (24) for the same price as 2 cases of (12) Bellissima!

I'll see if there is a brand name on the box at lunch.

Got my clear Bellissima's in today with no breakage at all! I prefer the Dark Antique myself and the Cobalt Blue but for this price Ill take what I can get. For 375's I pretty much will only ever buy these again, they just stack on the racks so much better, at least on mine!

Latest posts

Back