Finer Wine Kit Finer Wine Kit Bordeaux vs Meritage

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the Great Australian Red Blend in a carboy aging for the past 8 months. Added Kmeta, took a quick taste and it has the potential to be special. In fact, so special I'm going to order another Aussie Red Blend in September thinking the current one won't last long when it's time to bottle. ;)

I have the Great Australian Red Blend in a carboy aging for the past 8 months. Added Kmeta, took a quick taste and it has the potential to be special. In fact, so special I'm going to order another Aussie Red Blend in September thinking the current one won't last long when it's time to bottle. ;)
Which version did ya make?

Cheers!

Which version did ya make?

Cheers!

Tavola .... I just started drinking reds about 24 months ago and have made Tavolas with one exception. Last year I made a FWK Forte Pinot Noir with seeds/skins. My 2022 Tavola PN was exceptional so why not try the Forte with all the bells/whistles. After letting my Forte sit for about 13 months it was time to bottle and I discovered I do not like seeds/skins in my wine yet. My Forte PN tastes like seeds/skins and very different from the Tavola PN. Forte is now bottled and might sit another year.

Tavola .... I just started drinking reds about 24 months ago and have made Tavolas with one exception. Last year I made a FWK Forte Pinot Noir with seeds/skins. My 2022 Tavola PN was exceptional so why not try the Forte with all the bells/whistles. After letting my Forte sit for about 13 months it was time to bottle and I discovered I do not like seeds/skins in my wine yet. My Forte PN tastes like seeds/skins and very different from the Tavola PN. Forte is now bottled and might sit another year.
It's very likely the Forte PN needs more time, may as much as another couple of years.

Latest posts

Back