First time wine labels

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duster

Reaction score
This is what I have came up with for the first wine labels I have ever designed.
What do the masses (you members) think. Better to hear it from you before i here it forever from family :)

Copy of autumn apple.jpg

punkin.jpg

Copy of peach.jpg

Copy of Strawberry.jpg

Copy of Double berry.jpg

Wow nice labels, I really like the winter winds

They look great. I only question why you have 2011 on most of the labels. I generally go with the year of the harvest, but perhaps you are going with the year they will be bottled? assuming that you will bottle after the new year?

A minor detail...... go with what you like.

Awesome labels. I love black and white photo's. Did you look at the harvest photo in color? Thats the only one that I would like to see both ways to consider if the harvest would look better in color (just the picture of fruits).

Awesome, great design. If I were to offer an observation, try a different font color on the Winter Harvest. The pink/lavender does not stand out as good as it could. But what do I know?:a1

Love it. And I'd leave the lavender on the winter, but thats IMO. I love the concept of one basic label for each of the seasons. If the family gives you grief over it, don't share! LOL! That'll change their minds fast!

I only question why you have 2011 on most of the labels. I generally go with the year of the harvest, but perhaps you are going with the year they will be bottled? assuming that you will bottle after the new year?

Nope, your absolutely right, year of the harvest. the 2011 labels is only anticipation of next year at this point. I wanted to get a basic design down for all four seasons.

Awesome labels. I love black and white photo's. Did you look at the harvest photo in color? Thats the only one that I would like to see both ways to consider if the harvest would look better in color (just the picture of fruits).

Thanks for you input runningwolf. I could go either way on this one, my wife had the final say, since I liked the lable phpto in both color and black and white i figured i would keep here happy:hh

Duster - These are VERY kool. The only tweak I would consider would be to have the font color match the color of the fruit the wine is made from, but they are certainly excellent designs as they are.

Great job!

Duster - These are VERY kool. The only tweak I would consider would be to have the font color match the color of the fruit the wine is made from, but they are certainly excellent designs as they are.

Great job!

Not a bad Idea. Thanks for all of your input

Great job!

That's how I pick most of my colors. Makes it easy to recognize different types when you use the same basic labels for more than one kind.

Back