Got Cork?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you have to order too many capsules. I looked into it and then looked the other way. I am thinking from my initial phone call to the day I got my corks, probably four weeks did not pass. That was working with the art dept., approving the final design, making them and shipping. They are fast on their end if you can make decisions on your end and have an idea of what you want.

Did you guys just contact them via their generic sales email address, or did you deal with someone in particular? Just curious.

I believe all quantities are in lots of 1000. I don't see how a group buy would work. What would you put on the cork everyone would agree on? Then you have shipping to one address and then to the members. Are you going to then compromise the sealed bags to split them up?

I was thinking Wine Making Talk on the side. Buy them in qty of 1k only so no splitting. Order direct from them so Wade doesn't have to buy 20k of them and ship them out. Maybe they'd throw in the setup fee? Just a thought... guess a bad one!

I see what your saying. They are going to charge the $100 for the die regardless. If I am going to be buying 1000 at a crack the one time $100 is insignificant to have my own information on it. These prices are the same wineries.

Wow those are great! I'm going to have to try that out for mine wine next time!

Latest posts

Back