Hello everyone.

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aurielia33

Junior
Reaction score
Hi I live in Arizona
I have been making homemade wine for a while now ,but still no oro. I use what I have as I am on a budget .
I have question for all of you

I'm making wine in a bottle with a balloon on them. I have two bottles. I started them on September 27th. It's October 2nd now. .The balloons are still sorta deflated ,about a good half of where they were at first which was fully inflated. The balloons are still on .
I can't see any bubbles fermenting anymore . Also I use grape juice which was dark color and now it's easily. To see they like a clear red wine
Should I let it keep fermenting as my brain thinks so, and let the balloons to fully deflate. Or is it possible that it's done .
Thanks

Hi I live in Arizona
I have been making homemade wine for a while now ,but still no oro. I use what I have as I am on a budget .
I have question for all of you

I'm making wine in a bottle with a balloon on them. I have two bottles. I started them on September 27th. It's October 2nd now. .The balloons are still sorta deflated ,about a good half of where they were at first which was fully inflated. The balloons are still on .
I can't see any bubbles fermenting anymore . Also I use grape juice which was dark color and now it's easily. To see they like a clear red wine
Should I let it keep fermenting as my brain thinks so, and let the balloons to fully deflate. Or is it possible that it's done .
Thanks
Still nonexpert typo above. Not still no oro

Back