Label Challenge- Attention Joan and rgecaprock

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Miss Rocky. the file size must be under 150 kb. Put your cursor over the file, right click and then click on properties to see what size file it is, if its more than 150 then you have to shrink it more. This is not shrinking the picture, it is condensing the file size(in other words it is compressing the file).

Wow great job on label Waldo!
smiley32.gif

jobe05 said:
I say if you don't charge, you should at least sign the label........

I'm getting old and very forgetful..... How am I suppose to keep track of who did what and when........... In 10 years I'm gonna be sitting there slurring out the words and trying to rack my brain as to how I made that pretty label.............. Not a pretty picture is it?
smiley36.gif

I just hope I'm around in 10 years to witness that! It would be great fun seeing you rack your brain and being all confused! I'd let that go on for a while and then I'd give you a, "Ahem! I made that pretty label for you!!"
smiley36.gif

jobe05 said:
Joan said:
Charge? I'm supposed to charge?
smiley4.gif

I say if you don't charge, you should at least sign the label........

I'm getting old and very forgetful..... How am I suppose to keep track of who did what and when........... In 10 years I'm gonna be sitting there slurring out the words and trying to rack my brain as to how I made that pretty label.............. Not a pretty picture is it?
smiley36.gif

3_3_103.gif

Latest posts

Back